Wednesday, October 19, 2011

KIM's CHRISTMAS QUILT

Christmas comes early , sometimes. This is a wall quilt I picked up a little while ago ( a panel) . Hand quilted it  up for Kim. Added the borders to make it a little wider. The little figurines  were all done separately, and then beaded  and stitched onto the main piece. Usually I  shy away from panels, but this one I really liked. It was fun to send it early, complete with a Christmas card. Surprise. Surprise. I know that Kim decorates early, so when she is ready she will have this Christmas Advent hanging to put up.
    And why send it early? I call it "Just because"-syndrome. It is catching. Everyone should try it, at least once.  It is addicting. Spoil your friends. They deserve to know how special they are  to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment