Monday, May 2, 2011

Silk Velvet Jacket Find

Sometimes, when you are rooting around online you come up with some pretty cool clothes that are a real find. I discovered this silk velvet frock jacket, lined with silk, on an online store called Coldwater Creek ( one of my favourite places to browse). Check their Outlet section. I picked up this jacket for $19, regularly $105.  I love velvet and silk together. Feels wonderful. But just could not see buying  a pattern, then getting the fabric, at possibly about $20 a metre ( minimum). Yikes. 
     (Plus, I think it goes pretty good with my messenger bag.)
     Shipping was about $20 at the time, they were having a special. So, for about $40 got a great piece in silk velvet.   have a  look at http://www.coldwatercreek.com/
you would be surprised at what you will find......

No comments:

Post a Comment